A Local's Guide to St. Thomas: Sightseeing Tours
Sightseeing in St. Thomas in an experience like no other. Immerse yourself in the island way as you discover the history, culture, shops, cuisines, and world-class beaches in St. Thomas. Choose between an economical public tour where you’re sure to make new friends on your island adventures or a private tour with a vehicle all to yourself and customizable itinerary options, perfect for wedding parties, corporate events, families, and large groups. Either way you choose, the music will be bumping as your energetic tour guide introduces you to the island life. Hop aboard an island party ride to the top St. Thomas sites of your choice!
- St. Thomas Sightseeing Tour- Take in the best island views as your friendly local tour guide provides you with the unique history and culture of St. Thomas on your 2 hour tour. Stop at all the best photo spots including the postcard-perfect Charlotte Amalie Harbor scene featuring cruise ships in port and the famous view of Magens Bay from Drake’s Seat. Pay a visit to Mountain Top, the souvenir extravaganza located at St. Thomas’ highest elevation point, and enjoy world-class views of neighboring islands and a world-famous banana daiquiri. Finish your St. Thomas highlights tour with a ride through Red Hook to see how the locals live. This island exploration excursion is a perfect introduction to St. Thomas for cruise shippers and vacationers alike!
- St. Thomas Sightseeing and Shopping Tour- Experience all the best of St. Thomas sightseeing alongside a much-deserved duty free shopping spree. Your tour begins with a visit to Downtown Charlotte Amalie where you’ll discover jaw-dropping deals on all manner of jewelry and luxury brands as well as liquor, apparel, perfume, souvenirs, and more as you peruse the historic downtown alleys. After your shopping trip, your group will embark on an island exploration tour of the top St. Thomas sites and photo spots featured in the St. Thomas Sightseeing Tour along with an energetic guide to share the history and customs of the island. Your shopping and sightseeing tour will last 3-5 hours, allowing plenty of time for your retail therapy session and family photos!
- St. Thomas Sightseeing and Beach Stop Tour- A visit to St. Thomas wouldn’t be quite complete without a trip to the beach. See all the island highlights of the St. Thomas Sightseeing Tour and finish the day with some R&R at one of our beautiful Caribbean beaches. Take your pick of Sapphire Beach, Magens Bay, or Coki Beach where you can swim, snorkel, enjoy a cocktail, or embark on some watersport adventures. With 4-5 hours of sightseeing and beach time, you’ll get a real sense of what it means to be living on island time!
- St. Thomas Sightseeing, Shopping, and Beach Stop Tour- If you’ve been looking for a sampling of the best of St. Thomas, look no further. This 5-7 hour tour hits the highlight of the sights, shops, and beaches. Get your photo ops, steal your deals, and enjoy that umbrella beverage on a perfect Caribbean shore. Save time and money on taxi trips and island navigation, and let this sightseeing, shopping, and beach stop tour get you properly acquainted with St. Thomas life!
- St. Thomas Private Sightseeing Tour- This 3.5 hour tour is yours to plan to see the highlights of the island. Visit amazing photo spots such as Blackbeard’s Overlook with a an incredible view of Charlotte Amalie Harbor or Drake’s Seat with a perfect vista of Magens Bay and neighboring islands. The tour is on your time, so take as many photos as you’d like! Experience the plethora of shopping options at Mountain Top and enjoy a world-famous banana daiquiri, or two, or three! Looking for a local meal? Your driver can make a recommendation or bring you to the lunch spot of your choice. Visit Beacon Point for fantastic views of St. John and samples of local rum. Let your friendly local tour guide answer your island questions and direct you to the best of St. Thomas on this private excursion!
- St. Thomas Private Sightseeing and Shopping Tour- If you’re a shopper, you don’t want to miss the duty and tax free deals found in St. Thomas. Visit Downtown Charlotte Amalie for incredible prices on gems, gold, watches, and jewelry of all kinds. Venture to Yacht Haven Grande for discounts on luxury brands such as Louis Vuitton and Gucci. Moms hit the shops while Dad and the kids explore the island. With 4.5 hours, you can divide your tour however you like to include extra shopping, an extended lunch, or more time to see the sights. With this customizable shopping tour, you get the best views and the best buys St. Thomas has to offer!
- St. Thomas Private Sightseeing and Beach Stop Tour- Choose one of the top beaches on island to spend your afternoon after your sightseeing adventures. This 7.5 hour tour visits island highlights in the morning where you’ll get your fill of breathtaking views and perfect photo spots. Then you’re free to do some shopping, enjoy a local meal, and get ready for a long afternoon of relaxing in the inviting Caribbean Sea. Magens Bay, Coki Beach, Secret Harbor, Sapphire Beach, and Lindquist Beach are your options for your beachside afternoon, each offering their own special something from watersports and St. Thomas snorkeling spots to beachside dining and secluded sun lounging. Get the best of the sea and shore on this sightseeing and beach stop tour!
There’s so much to be explored in St. Thomas. If you don’t hit all the shops, sights, and beaches on this visit, you’ve got your excuse to come right back! Experience all the best of St. Thomas and discover the islander way of life on a fun and energetic island tour!
Be sure to check out our blog article on St. Thomas Sightseeing Spots, and visit our Island Tours page to book the best sightseeing excusions in St. Thomas! If you have any questions about the best sightseeing tours in St. Thomas or any inquiries about the island, call or e-mail us for authentic local insight!
All the Best,